Sunday, January 22, 2012

From Whom All Blessings Flow

Happy, clean orchid


The rain is able and willing.  I'm not.  That goes for cleaning all the little leaves of my orchid, my Thanksgiving and Christmas Cacti, and all the other plants that live in my space.  Too many little leaves to dust and wipe.


There's an abundance of rain in my town (and all around my state, for that matter).  It's also been quite warm.  Rustle up the orchids for an au natural bath/shower and set them out for nature to nurture are the Things I get to do today.  I'm so grateful for the efficiency of the rain, for the power of the downpour, for the cleansing of water from the heavens as it washes and waters my plants with an energy unavailable from my kitchen tap.  Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

1 comment: