Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful for You

Perfect for eating or for feasting the eye on a Thanksgiving Table.
It all came together perfectly, the definition of Synchronicity.  A perfect growing season for Persimmons, enough time and focus to prepare token gifts, an exquisite ball of yarn in all the right colors bought years ago with no possible project in mind, leftover paper lunch sacks from my husband's working days all came together to provide a tangible comment of appreciation to the neighbors who live on our dead end street.
Plus a note inside on what to do with Persimmons!
Not many people know.




I'm thankful for them. And I'm thankful for YOU.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andy :)

    I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Persimmons, what a wonderful gift! I discovered them about 3 years ago and they are my absolute favorite fruit now. I still am working on figuring out when to eat them :) I wish they grew in SW Colorado, there is only a small window of opportunity for me to get them out here.

    Have a great day!

    ~Sharon

    ReplyDelete